We have 2 workspaces available at our office in the centre of Amsterdam, right at the Oude Kerk, the oldest church of the city.
Non-fiction, founded in 2008, works in and beyond the domains of the arts, heritage and urban planning. We are a collective of skilled, critical enthusiasts who are connecting people, institutions and ideas. We work collectively as well as on separate projects. Some of our recent projects include curating a performance program at Oude Kerk, starting an online radio station dedicated to the arts and researching urban failure worldwide as Failed Architecture.
Our office includes a large, flexible workspace with a communal desk and a smaller meeting room with a kitchen. The office is situated in the middle of the Red Light District, and is attached to the Oude Kerk (its monumental outside wall is our interior wall). So when in need of some contemplation it’s possible to take a walk through this 800 year old church.
What do we offer?
· a dynamic and flexible workspace
· an inspiring environment
· an interesting and diverse network and the possibility to collaborate
· collective lunches and lively conversations
· an alternative to commercial co-working spaces
Who are we looking for?
· a freelancer with a flexible attitude, who
· has affinity with the arts, design, architecture, heritage, urbanism, music, etc.
· flourishes in a dynamic environment
· has her/his own projects, but is also interested in collaboration
· considering our gender balance, women are extra welcome
The rent is €200 a month and includes internet & access to the church. The contract will start on April 1.
Are you interested? Please write a short note about yourself, your work and why you would like to join to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 24.